GETTING TO GALAXY MACAU
Address : Galaxy Macau™, COTAI, Macau
GALAXY MACAU BY CAR
20 min from Border Gate (11.4 km)
20 min from Macau Ferry Terminal (10km)
8 min from Macau International Airport (3km)
10 min from Taipa Ferry Terminal (3km)
7 min from Lotus Border (3.3km)
18 min from Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge – Macau Port (9.5km)
We provide complimentary self-parking, and paid valet parking at selected hotels.
- Enjoy 5 hours free parking upon presenting any on-day UA Galaxy Cinemas movie ticket
- Enjoy 3 hours free parking with a minimum spending of MOP250*
*Maximum 5 hours free parking. Terms and conditions apply.
COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE BUS
We provide complimentary shuttle buses for easy access to Galaxy Macau (all 5 hotels), Broadway Macau™ and other major locations in Macau.
- Covers the border gates, Macau International Airport, Macau and Taipa Ferry Terminals, as well as Macau's major attractions
- Shuttle buses to Galaxy Macau drop off at Banyan Tree Macau, Hotel Okura Macau, JW Marriott Hotel Macau, The Ritz-Carlton, Macau, and Broadway Macau.
- Enjoy complimentary WiFi on our shuttle buses while on your way to your stay at Galaxy Macau
*Route passing by Broadway Macau
Reminder: As shuttle bus services may be affected by unforeseen circumstances such as heavy traffic and an unexpectedly high volume of passengers, guests are advised to allow extra time for their journeys in order to avoid potential delays and additional travel expenses.
Taxis are a convenient option to get to and from Galaxy Macau. Taxi call service is available at the concierge across different hotels in Macau.
Please note that there is a MOP5.00 surcharge for boarding a taxi at Macau International Airport, at the taxi stations of Taipa Ferry Terminal and Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge (Macau Port).
Public buses are available at multiple bus stops near the hotel premises.
MACAO LRT (LIGHT RAPID TRANSIT)
The Taipa Line serves 11 stations, with 2 stations near Galaxy Macau:
- “Pai Kok” station for visitors of Galaxy Hotel™
- “Cotai West” station for visitors of Galaxy International Convention Center (GICC), opening in the first half of 2021
The LRT is a convenient mode of transport for everyone travelling from the Taipa Ferry Terminal, Macau International Airport or Lotus Checkpoint.
For more details about the LRT, please visit: http://www.mlm.com.mo/station.aspx
GETTING TO MACAU
Located in the dynamic Greater Bay Area, Macau is seamlessly connected to China and the world.
MACAU BY AIR
Macau International Airport and 3 regional international airports are within 1 hour’s travel time and host direct flights to all major cities in Greater China, and over 200 cities around the world.
MACAU BY SEA
Macau is easily accessible by sea via Shun Tak Centre (Sheung Wan, Hong Kong), Hong Kong International Airport, China Ferry Terminal (Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong), Tuen Mun Ferry Terminal (New Territories, Hong Kong), Shekou Ferry Terminal (Shenzhen), and Fu Yong Ferry Terminal (Shenzhen Airport).
MACAU BY LAND
Land crossings into Macau from Mainland China can be made through the Border Gate on Macau Peninsula and the Lotus Bridge in Cotai. Visitors travelling from Hong Kong can get to Macau via the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge.